A sunny summer’s day, meat sizzling on the grill and above… three white orb UFOs.
Danny was at his cousin’s home on a sunny and clear day in Deansboro, New York. Around dinner time, while cousins were cooking a London broil on the outdoor grill, Danny happened to glance skyward and asked, “What are those?”
Danny said that they saw three separate white orbs flying silently in a triangle formation perhaps 300 feet in the air. He said the white orbs were moving at a “leisurely pace.”
At first, the two men thought the orbs were balloons, but after a few minutes, it was clear to them they were holding a tight formation and not gaining any altitude. Danny’s cousin was in a state of disbelief and kept insisting that “they had to be airplanes!” But, the longer the two looked at the orbs, the clearer it became that the objects were perfect spheres. The cousins watch them until they were finally obscured by hills and trees in the distance.
“I wish I had my camera on me so I could provide evidence, but my camera was at home with my fishing tackle.” Danny commented.
Let’s look at some recent UFO sightings in New York Skies:
- June 13, 2015: at about 11:30 p.m., some residents of Sanborn, NY were enjoying a summer camp fire and witnessed a bright star-like object moving from right to left above the field. It then began moving fast toward their camp party. As it flew above the gathering, the object took a tight left and went straight up and out of sight.
- June 13, 2015: at about 11:30 p.m., a Syracuse, NY couple observed a bright red-orange pulsating orb that moved slowly, stopped and hovered, then began moving again. It moved off into the distance and disappeared.
- June 13, 2015: at about 11 p.m., a resident of Buffalo, NY observed a bright red diamond-shaped object emitting fire balls or sparks at high altitude.
- June 16, 2015: at about 4:45 p.m., a resident of Rome, NY observed a bright object fly out of a cloud very fast and then streak off out of sight.
- June 16, 2015: at about 9:15 p.m., a Jamestown, NY resident was sitting on his front porch and saw a triangular-shaped object flying about the speed of a low flying airplane, maybe a little slower.
If you are interested in joining a monthly UFO discussion group in Onondaga County area, drop Cheryl an email NYSkies@DragonLadyMedia.com. If you have a UFO sighting to report, you can use either one of the two national database services: nuforc.org or mufon.com. Both services respect confidentiality.
Cheryl Costa would love to hear the when, where and what of your New York sighting. Email it to NYSkies@DragonLadyMedia.com. The names of witnesses will be omitted to protect their privacy.