Sure, we’re all dressed up and ready to party for the new TV season, launching in earnest in the next few days.
While we’re excited about the new guests at the party – well, some of them; others will be poopers – we tend to gravitate over to schmooze with the Popular Kids, asked to come on back. To that end, here’s a look at the start dates for the new season of many of our favorite returning shows.
• “Dancing With the Stars” (8 p.m. Mondays on ABC).
• “The Mindy Project” 9:30 p.m. Tuesdays on Fox)
• “Kay & Peele” (10:30 p.m. Wednesdays on Comedy Central)
• “New Girl” (9 p.m. Tuesdays on Fox)
• “Survivor” (8 p.m. Wednesdays on CBS)