The Society Gurl (Jamie Ann Owens) catches you up on her busy month of September. She was recently profiled by Syracuse Woman Magazine for its September style issue and was featured on the cover, as well.
Jamie celebrated the magazine’s recognition at a cover release party at the Sweet Praxis, 203 E. Water St. She then took to the Beak & Skiff Apple Orchard, 2708 Lords Hill Road, Lafayette, to try out some of its new seasonal beverages.
Be sure to catch Jamie at these local events throughout the coming weeks:
- Syracuse Style, 362 S Salina St. Thursday, Sept. 14. 7:30-9 p.m.
- Symphoria’s Pops: Music of Elton John, Crouse Hinds Theater, 515 Montgomery St. Friday, Sept. 15. 7:30-10 p.m.
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy at Center for the Arts of Homer, Center for the Arts of Homer, 72 S Main St, Homer. Saturday, Sept. 16. 7 p.m.
- Westcott Street Cultural Fair, Westcott Street. Sunday, Sept. 17. Noon – 6:30 p.m.
- River Rat Rod Run, 52 Nestle Drive, Fulton. Saturday, Sept. 23. 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
FOLLOW SOCIETY GURL ONLINE:
Jamie Ann Owens is the gurl behind the Society Gurl. She has a love for vintage items and style, a damn good cocktail, traveling, hunting for designer labels at thrift stores, throwing a party for no reason, her hubby, her furry babies, and her baby boy, Griffin Bowie.
Follow her as she shares her love for her hometown, her favorite places to eat, drink, travel, and things to do in upstate New York and beyond.