Film a short video, and you can win a $2,000 prize and your video will be shown in October at the annual Syracuse International Film Festival.
The contest is being held to promote the advantages of filming in Central New York and to help spread the word about the region.
- Your film/video must be at least 1 minute but no longer than 3 minutes.
- You can enter as many as you want. It can be produced using any video tool.
- The sole criteria will be creativity and humor. Your submission should be viewable to all audiences. Please keep it clean.
- Your film should show and/or talk about the geographic and architectural diversity of Central New York.
- Entries must be on standard DVD. Two DVD copies are needed.
- Entries must include: Entrant’s name; address; phone number(s); email; title of submission, duration and format.
Entries must be submitted by Sept. 5. Mail your DVD to:
Syracuse International Film Festival
5655 Thompson Road
DeWitt, NY 13214
All DVD submissions may be used by the Syracuse International Film Festival and their partners as they wish to promote the contest and the advantages of filmmaking in Central New York. Visit www.filminsyracuse.com to learn more about the festival and this contest.
For contest details, watch the video: