The eighth annual Downtown Living Tour is Saturday May 17th from noon – 6:00pm.
Take a look at some of the stops on this year’s tour – WATCH:
$12 pre-sale tickets can be purchased online or at the following AmeriCU Credit Union locations:
- Armory Square
- Onondaga Community College (in the Whitney Center)
- Syracuse (Thompson Road)
Tickets are $15 the day of the event.
Children ages 10 and under are free.
All tickets must be picked up at Pike Block on May 17, 2014.
Tour stops include:
- Pike Block, 300 S. Salina St.
- Dey’s Plaza, 401 S. Salina St.
- Merchants Commons, 220 S. Warren St.
- Former Quartier Printing building, 443 S. Warren St.
- 235 E. Water St.
- Creekwalk Commons, 324 W. Water St.
- Former Onondaga Music Building, formerly home to Daisy Dukes, 410 S. Clinton St.
- Courier Building, formerly home to L’Adour Restaurant Francais, 110 Montgomery St.
- Mission Landing, 429 N. Franklin St.