The virtual market place known as e-Bay is the one stop shop for everything from butterfly collections to houses and cars. Now, you can own a piece of rock music history with the click of a mouse. We’ve done the scouring for you and put together a guide for 10 outrageous rock & roll collectibles you can buy on ebay. Happy collecting!
1. Elvis Presley Painting Canvas Original Rare 16 X 20 The King Of Rock And Roll - $40,000
For a mere $40,000 you can be the proud owner of a one of a kind, original painting of the King of Rock & Roll, Elvis Presley, painted by Maud King in 1982 in Malden, Missouri.
2. JANIS JOPLIN & PRINCE Silkscreen – Hung In The Rock And Roll Of Fame – 22ft long - $12,100
Bring a piece of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame home with this 22 foot long silkscreen of Janis Joplin and Prince. Whether or not you have the room to display it is another question…
3. PAUL SIMON ROCK AND ROLL AUTHENTIC SIGNED GUITAR AUTOGRAPH PSA/DNA #S38375 - $999.99
There may be “50 ways to leave your lover,” but this guitar (autographed by Paul Simon himself) might leave you on a “bridge over troubled waters.”
4. Complete Signed “Beatles on Broadway” Program Caiazzo Letter All 4 Members Auto! – $17,000
“I say high, you say low” to this vintage, autographed Beatles program. Own a piece of Broadway and Beatles history (but it might be cheaper to take a trip down Strawberry Lane).
5. The Who 2001 Lifetime Achievement Grammy Award- $30,000
You’ll be “Talkin’ bout’ my Generation” with this Tiffany & Co. crystal GRAMMY Award honoring The Who for Lifetime Achievement in 2001.
6. Uncarved Block Rock Shop Grateful Dead Crystal Store over $1,000,000 inventory - $480,000
Own your very own thriving retail and wholesale rock shop and Grateful Dead memorabilia store in California. Includes multitudes of shiny stones for sale and Jerry Garcia’s refrigerator.
7. Hard Rock Amusement Park Music Rolling Stones Memorabilia Lip Statue Artwork - $8,000
Since we’re on the subject of stones…This Mick Jagger inspired sculptural beauty from an unnamed Hard Rock Amusement Park might look great in the front yard!
8. IKE & TINA TURNER 1974 TOUR PROGRAM AND TICKET – $999.99
Big wheels keep on turning…ok, we’ll stop with the puns now. Here’s an Ike and Tina tour program and ticket from 1974 that will keep you “rollin’ on the river” (ok, sorry, we couldn’t resist).
9. VINTAGE LED ZEPPELIN PROMO T- SHIRT 1969 L ORIGINAL RARE - $20,000
You’d have to be a rockstar to afford this vintage Led Zeppelin t-shirt. (insert “stairway to heaven” pun here).
10. JIM MORRISON Unpublished Film Script Written w/ Michael McClure THE DOORS /Rare! – $7,499.99
Described as “one of only two known copies of the unpublished Jim Morrison/Michael McClure film script “Saint Nicholas”" – this little ditty will help you “Break on through” to the other side of the bank. Ok, ok…we’ll stop. That’s “The End.”
Check out our Cover Story: THREE DOG NIGHT – HERE
Read about a Grammy winner with ties to Syracuse – HERE
SU’s Marching Band is performing at the Super Bowl – HERE
NOTE: For entertainment purposes only. Authenticity and originality is the responsibility of the buyer.